Learn healthy eating options from local chef Lucinda Dazos in this hands-on cooking class, complete with your very own take home healthy food hamper.
- Our FREE program is designed to assist the disadvantaged in our community to learn cooking skills with healthy eating options.
- Course duration is 6 weeks
- Presented by local renowned chef Lucinda Dazos
- Participants get to take home a hamper full of healthy food choices, to continue their learning and practice new found skills with the family!
- Places are limited, so it is important to book well in advance on 02 4861 1150 or email us on [email protected]
- Registration for 2017 classes now open